TabAds is recruiting a Creative Director.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Is the project manager of the organization; works directly with the marketing manager and the client service executive
- In charge of designing advertising concepts and winning business proposals for the organization
- In charge of copywriting and laying out chronological advertisement plans
- Tasked with developing a strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- In charge of accomplishing subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Should be able to coordinate efforts by establishing procurement, production, marketing, field, and technical services policies and practices; coordinating actions with corporate staff.
- Tasked with building company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Obligated to maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- In charge of maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Make certain that operations and marketing department perform efficiently, coordinate employee efforts, and facilitate communications between management and employees
- In charge of making sure that the organization work in line with international best practices.
Requirements (Qualification and Skills)
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Strong communication, presentation, listening skills.
- Technical aptitude, with the ability to appropriately apply technical service base to individual customer needs.
- Superior work ethic and high energy level.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent business experience
- Ability to work under pressure, Detail – oriented / Rigorous, Self-driven and pro-active
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “Creative Director”.