TabAds is recruiting a Sales and Marketing Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Tasked with managing external research and coordinate all the internal sources of information to retain the organizations’ best customers and attract new ones.
- Obligated to model demographic information and analyze the volumes of transactional data generated by the customer.
- Should be able to identify development opportunities; follows up on development leads and contacts; participates in the structuring and financing of projects; assures the completion of development projects.
- Writing winning proposal documents, negotiate fees and rates in line with organizations’ policy.
- In charge of handling business research, market surveys and feasibility studies for clients.
- In charge of supervising implementation, advocate for the customer’s needs, and communicate with clients.
- Develop, execute and evaluate new plans for expanding increase sales.
Requirements (Qualification and Skills)
- Minimum 2 years experience.
- Degree/ Diploma in Business, Sales
- Sales/business development experience, with a record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Familiar with marketing software.
- Strong communication, presentation, listening skills.
- Technical aptitude, with the ability to appropriately apply technical service base to individual customer needs.
- Successful track record of sales and relationship management with notable accomplishments.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Ability to coordinate multiple sales activities.
- Exception planning, organization and time management skills; self-starter.
- High level of professionalism and integrity; good judgment.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Superior work ethic and high energy level.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Excellent business experience
- Ability to work under pressure, Detail – oriented / Rigorous, Self-driven and pro-active
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to email@example.com marking the subject as “Sales and Marketing Manager”.